What are your opening hours?
Our store at 5 Lichfield Road is open on:
- Wed - Sat : 1pm - 7pm
- Sunday : 12nn - 6pm
What modes of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, NETS and bank transfer via PayNow (incl. GrabPay, Google Pay, etc).
Why do you take so long to reply to messages?
We try to reply to messages within a day or two, but as we are a small team of two, we may take some time to respond.
Please call us for anything urgent during office hours.
How can I be sure of your food quality?
We are an AVS licenced and approved kitchen.
Wholesome Paws carefully selects our suppliers who also provide meats to gourmet butchers and top restaurants in Singapore. We only use trusted sources & as much as we can, grassfed, free roaming, antibiotic and hormone-free. All of our products are good enough for humans to eat, and are made in a human-grade kitchen by ourselves. We never buy ready stock & simply re-pack to sell nor do we outsource our manufacturing.
Are all treats made fresh? How long do the treats last?
- Dehydrated treats can keep up to 4 - 6 months if stored properly away from moisture; best if it is kept in the fridge.
- Do not put wet hands into the bag, and don't let wet doggie noses and tongues go in either!
- We handmake everything and will indicate the made dates on packaging. We make things also for sale at our trusted retailers. We do not make to order, unless it is out of stock.
- If you would like a custom freshly made order, please call us at 91162733. Minimums apply.
How do I store the cakes and meatzzas?
- PLEASE STORE ALL FRESH FOOD IN THE REFRIGERATOR.
- Wholesome Paws' food contains no preservatives and should be treated as you would with human food!
How many pieces of treats are there in the bag?
We honestly don't know. All we can tell you is that the net weight of the treats will never fall below their promised weights of 50g, 100g, or 200g.
How long can cakes or meatzzas be kept?
- We prepare these meatloaves fresh either the morning of, or the night before, depending on time of pick-up/delivery.
- Feed as soon as you can. Leftovers can be kept in the fridge and reheated before feeding. If you expect to keep it longer than 2-3 days, please cut to portion and freeze it instead.
- Frosting may dry up once refrigerated, and some cracks may appear.
What happens if an item is out of stock?
- Good things take time to make, and we do not purchase from overseas to repackage, nor do we take shortcuts in making quality, biologically appropriate treats for your pets.
- We keep minimum stock of all items so that you get it as fresh as possible.
- In the event that something is out of stock, we will contact you if we think we need more time. Otherwise, most can be reproduced within our lead time of 2 weeks, before it is sent out.
How much can I feed at one time?PLEASE SUPERVISE YOUR PET WHEN FEEDING.
- Treats should be part of a balanced diet along with daily walks and is not a replacement for meals.
- Although our treats are healthy and natural options, treats should not exceed 10% of your pet’s daily intake.
- Feed during training as a reward or as a delicious, healthy snack.
- Dogs who tend to gobble and swallow without chewing should not be left alone when chewing on treats like pork ears, duck neck, and duck and chicken feet.
What is your return or refund policy?
Goods sold are not refundable. We do not accept returns or refunds except in the extremely rare occasion that something went wrong in our production line. Please contact us immediately if you notice anything wrong with any of our products. Exchanges may be done on a case by case basis up to our own discretion. Any refunds made will be at 10% administration charge to cover credit card and e-store provider charges.
Wholesome Paws is not responsible for items lost through standard delivery. Strictly NO REFUNDS will be made. Items damaged through standard delivery is also out of our responsibility. Please self collect or choose express delivery if you are concerned with this.
What are your shipping options?
Please refer to our Shipping FAQs here - https://wholesomepaws.co/pages/shipping
Why do your cakes, meatzzas, and other food orders have "date/time subject to agreement"?
Because we have a maximum number of orders we can make a day, and if we are unavailable to make the order, then we can't fulfill it.
How should the meals be kept?
Our gently cooked meals and raw meals are delivered frozen. Please store in your freezer once you receive them. Thaw a day's worth of food in the refrigerator the night before.
Why are the cooked meals more expensive than the raw meals?
Our bodies are made up of 70% water. The meats contain a large amount of water too. This water gets removed in the cooking process and meats shrink, so to meet the required weight of food, about 50% more meats are used. There is also higher wastage for meats like duck (tons of skin and fat) and lamb (tons of fat layers).
If not eaten, how long can the meals be kept frozen?
A regular household freezer should keep bacteria at bay for a good 3 months from the date it was made.